| Hinoura Tsukasa Biography
- Echigo Sanjo Traditional Cutlery Craftsman
- Niigata Kenoh Meister
- Niigata Prefecture Prestigious Technician ‘Niigata Master’
- Born in Sanjo, Niigata, Mr. Hinoura joined the family business at the age of 22 to become
the 3rd generation blacksmith. Mr. Hinoura creates immaculate knives with the personal goals of
making each knife extremely sharp, have durable blades and that are easy to sharpen.
- Mr. Hinoura has been exhibiting his knives at the worlds largest consumer goods fair
‘Messe Ambiente, Frankfurt’ since 2006.
- As a world renowned blacksmith Mr. Hinoura often travels around the world teaching his personal techniques.
PIW(Plastic Injected Wood)
- Wood impregnated with an acrylic resin, creating a strong water resistant material
- Made with rare Japanese Maple wood ‘Momiji’, each piece of wood is hand selected for its beautiful grain patterns
- Attention・Due to the natural ‘Momiji’ wood, each handle’s grain patterns and color scheme are unique
- Always use caution when handling and storing this knife
- Avoid cutting frozen foods, bones and other hard items
- Refrain from leaving near an open flame
- Refrain from use except for cutting
- Refrain from using a scoring pad to sharpen the blade
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately
- In the case of rust, wash the blade with a neutral detergent
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury
- Keep out of reach of children
- Pairing Knife ( Small・Medium・Large )