- Cuts smoothly through warm, baked bread.
- Thin, flexible blade making it able to cut extremely thin slices
- Glides smoothly through sandwiches, cakes, and other baked goods
- Rounded tip to easily spread condiments, frosting and other toppings
- Always use caution when handling and storing this knife
- Avoid cutting frozen foods, bones and other hard items
- Refrain from leaving near an open flame
- Refrain from use except for cutting
- Refrain from using a scoring pad to sharpen the blade
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately
- In the case of rust, wash the blade with a neutral detergent.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
- Keep out of reach of children.